- Due Thu., Feb. 20th, an hour before class (category = website eval)
Choose and evaluate a website, ideally one that might be a model for your project. Your post should include the title of the site with an active hyperlink embedded. Evaluate the site by thinking about and answer the following questions:
- Who is/are the author(s) of the page?
- Who is the intended audience?
- What kind of information is the site providing?
- Is the design of the site well suited for the chosen content, functions, and audience? That is, is it easy for the user to navigate, search, and find answers? How so, how not so?
- Does the site uphold Robin Williams’s principles design? Which ones does it fulfill? Which ones does it depart from?
- How would you improve the presentation and/or design?
- What aspects of the site design or function would you like to apply to your own project and how?