The person who creates a subdomain for the project will need to add their group members as users.
- Go to Davidson Domains and log into the WordPress instance on your subdomain.
- When you are in the Dashboard, click on “Users”, and select “Add New”.
- Put your group member’s Davidson username [ex. surichard] as username. This is so that they don’t need to remember a new username.
- Enter their Davidson email under Email.
- That’s all the information you need to enter.
- Go down to the bottom and change role to “Administrator”.
- Makes sure the box “Send User Notification” is checked. It should be by default.
- Click on “Add New User”.
- Your group member should check their email for the link to sign into the WordPress site. It may be in Junk Mail.
You may want to just set their password to something easy in case they don’t get the confirmation email. They can then go to url/wp-admin and login.