If you prefer to publish your work on your own domain (or some other platform) and display it on our site, you can create a “window” to your work by using the short code for an i-frame. Here are the steps:
- Log into our course site.
- Add a new post.
- Switch from Visual to Text mode (tab on top right of formatting toolbar).
- Paste this short code into the text box and copy your URL in between the quotation marks: <iframe style=”border: 0px;” src=”http://www.theCompleteURLforYourWork.com” width=”500″ height=”500″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>
- Note: you can play with the dimensions of the window. Save your post and preview it to make sure it looks the way you want it to.
- Switch back to Visual mode to add your works cited (if not visible through iframe), featured post, excerpts, and categories.
- Save, publish, proof, edit, save publish.
Leave a Reply