I created images out of the Google doc version of Marion and Amelia’s “before & after” lit reviews and used them to make a KnightLab Juxtapose:
- Make sure the images are the same size.
- Upload them to your Media Library.
- Add alt text.
- Copy the URL for each image into Juxtapose (be sure to select all before pasting so your URL doesn’t get junked up with their placeholder copy).
- Add your labels and credits.
- Publish & put the resulting embed code in a post or page on your site.
It turns out Juxtapose looks pretty crappy with text images, but it was a fun experiment!